M Pelis's informal CV (very informal and still under construction)
- PhD in Logic at Faculty of Arts, Charles University (2011).
- MA in Philosophy (Logic and Sociology) at Faculty of Arts, Charles University (2001, PhDr. 2012).
Sociology was studied as a complementary study-programme.
|Previous jobs and other skills
- Previous jobs
- Dpt of Logic, Faculty of Arts, Charles University:
- lecturer in logic and consultant in library (2014-18)
- Dpt of Logic, Institute of Philosophy, Academy of Science of the Czech Republic:
- research assistant (2007-10), postdoctoral fellow (2010-14), associate scientist (2015-17)
- Dpt of Humanities, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport, Charles University: lecturer in sociology (2002-14)
- Computer centre, Faculty of Arts, Charles University: IT technician (2002)
- primary school: teacher (2001, zakladni skola, Praha 9, Vybiralova 964/8)
- educational agencies: teacher (1997-2001)
- Unfinished study
- Mathematics in civil engineering (Faculty of Civil Engineering, Czech Technical University, 2002-03)
- PPL(A) - student-pilot (Aeroclub Letnany, 2003-05)
- Czech Traditional Karate Federation (1993-2000)
- Czech Society of Kinanthropology (2003-08)
- Csehorszagi Magyar Orvosi es Termeszettudomanyi Tarsasag (from 2017)